Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Trying to incorporate some Blair into my wardrobe, I just purchased this Isaac Mizrahi for Target dress, though I'm sure she would disapprove of Target :P
I have had a crush on Shia ever since he was Louis on Even Stevens on the Disney Channel. Transformers and Disturbia cemented his cuteness in my mind, and I'm sure Indiana Jones will as well. He is hilarious in this interview; I love how he took this embarrasing situation and made a great anecdote out of it. The funnies get the hunnies, as my sister would say.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I found them at urbanoutfitters.com, and I actually prefer that they're open-toed, however, I think I'll look around a bit more. Along with flats, my shopping list includes:
Headbands with huge jewels/bows a la Blair Waldorf
Secretary blouses, like Maggie Gyllenhaal's
White pants like Jackie O's
And dark plum/maroon skinny jeans like...no one, I just think they'd look cute :)
Saturday, May 10, 2008
At the Memoirs of a Geisha premiere.
Photos courtesy of apopplewell.org
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
- ► 2009 (50)
- Oh, the French
- Fashion Model: Lee Holloway
- Yael Naim covering Britney Spears "Toxic"
- Books: The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garc...
- The most famous Chanel knock-off in the world
- Fashion Model: Margherita Missoni
- More gushing over Blair's style
- Shia Labeouf
- Summer wish list...or the beginning of one
- A very self-possessed 19 year old
- An Intriguing Beauty in Vogue Italia
- They deserve it
- Miranda Kerr at the launch of Victoria's Secret He...
- ▼ May (14)