Saturday, May 10, 2008

A very self-possessed 19 year old

I have not read any of the Chronicles of Narnia books (which I must get on, as my friends tell me they're very good) and have only seen the first movie once, which I liked but was not blown away by. However, I must give credit where it's due, and as I saw pictures from the Prince Caspian premiere in New York, I was charmed by 19 year old Anna Popplewell, who plays Susan Pevensie. She has poise and dresses in a lovely, elegant and age-appropriate manner. I will be keeping an eye on her.

At the Prince Caspian premiere.

At The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe premiere.

At the Memoirs of a Geisha premiere.

Photos courtesy of apopplewell.org

1 comment:

Fashion Critic said...

wow, she is stunning. I must admit she has not been on my radar, but she is now. Thank you

About Me

My photo
What would Jackie do?