Secretary, starring Maggie Gyllenhaal, is a favorite film of mine. The black comedy is different, unpredictable, and fashionable. Gyllenhaal plays Lee Holloway, the repressed secretary, in an anything-but-stereotypical way, and her sheer, flowy blouses are to die for. The bow-tie necks and unbuttoned tops are feminine, sexy, commanding, and vulnerable all at once. She always looked like she was about to come undone.
- ► 2009 (50)
- Oh, the French
- Fashion Model: Lee Holloway
- Yael Naim covering Britney Spears "Toxic"
- Books: The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garc...
- The most famous Chanel knock-off in the world
- Fashion Model: Margherita Missoni
- More gushing over Blair's style
- Shia Labeouf
- Summer wish list...or the beginning of one
- A very self-possessed 19 year old
- An Intriguing Beauty in Vogue Italia
- They deserve it
- Miranda Kerr at the launch of Victoria's Secret He...
- ▼ May (14)