Monday, March 24, 2008

Fashion Model: Charlotte Casiraghi

I pride myself on dressing up every day to go to class while most people (at my school, anyway) show up in sweats, and I like to keep up with what is going on in the fashion industry. However, most people describe my style as "Teen Vogue," and as I (*sob*) leave adolescence behind, I feel inspired to post about my personal "fashion models." First up, Charlotte Casiraghi.
Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco is the 21 year old daughter of HRH Princess Caroline of Monaco, as well as the granddaughter of the late Princess Grace of Monaco, also known as the actress Grace Kelly. She currently lives in France, and is in her junior year at the University of Paris IV: Paris-Sorbonne, studying philosophy. She is known for her elegant yet casual style, as well as her stunning looks, reminiscent of her grandmother.

Charlotte favors:
Flats (ballet, boots, or Converse)
Black and neutrals
Pops of pink/red
Scarves around the neck
__________________________
Photos courtesy of eternalmuse.co.uk

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What would Jackie do?