Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Titanic

Last week TBS was playing Titanic, and of course I had to watch it, despite the fact that both my roommate and I own it and watch it every other weekend (I know, we're hopelessly girly). I remember when it came out on video, I was on vacation with my family and friends at a lake, and we were staying in this amazing mansion of a cabin with a big screen TV and tons of movies, including Titanic. Our parents told us not to watch it (I was nine), so of course after they went to sleep, we sneaked it out. And I've been in love with it ever since. I have yet to see an on-screen couple who have had the chemistry that Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet shared (not counting classics). They are starring in Revolutionary Road, which is set to release this year, and just looking at this picture makes me squeal.

Oh, and I forgot to mention how much I loved Rose's dresses! I must do a profile of her in the future.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What would Jackie do?