Today's Fashion Model is Sharpay Evans, the villainess played by Ashley Tisdale in Disney's High School Musical movies. Now, I know this seems weird right after the minimalist Sofia Coppola, and I doubt I would wear any of Sharpay's outfits in real life, but I love the fun the costume designers had with her clothes. She was like a real-life Barbie doll. Sharpay favors bright colors, especially pink, sparkles, loud jewelry, and hair extensions.
For all my love of couture and high brow fashion, she reminds me not to take clothes too seriously and to have fun (this is the difference I find between her and Paris Hilton), and I love her for it! I hope to remember to bring out my inner Sharpay (clothes-wise) more often.
- ► 2009 (50)
- The two things occupying my thoughts right now: sc...
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
- Fashion Model: Sharpay Evans
- Water Lilies Trailer
- Leighton Meester
- Fashion Model: Sofia Coppola
- Late night soul sessions is what college is about,...
- First Half Blood Prince picture
- Kareena in Vogue
- The Olympics
- ▼ April (11)