Due to my insane school schedule, I haven't really been able to update. But now I'm back, and with one of my favorite fashion icons of all time: Sofia Coppola. She is of course well known as the daughter of Francis Ford Coppola, but has also sincerely made a name for herself directing films such as The Virgin Suicides, Marie Antoinette, and Lost in Translation, for which she won an Oscar. Sofia is consistently pointed out for her eye for style; she favors clean lines, flats, and neutral colors. Marc Jacobs sights her as one of his muses, and I do as well; I adore how she is usually in one of the most understated outfits in a room, yet stands out the most. Sofia is unfussy and eternally cool.
- ► 2009 (50)
- The two things occupying my thoughts right now: sc...
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
- Fashion Model: Sharpay Evans
- Water Lilies Trailer
- Leighton Meester
- Fashion Model: Sofia Coppola
- Late night soul sessions is what college is about,...
- First Half Blood Prince picture
- Kareena in Vogue
- The Olympics
- ▼ April (11)