Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Late night soul sessions is what college is about, right?

I just took the most horrible Physics exam ever. But it's okay, I have no doubt I'll get a decent grade at the end of the semester. I really can't wait for next semester, though....just Biology and History classes sound like heaven right now.

Yesterday, my friends and I got to talking and they informed me that I am not a very openly emotional person, or I don't really display my feelings that often. I realize that it's true, I tend to keep things to myself and hold most people at a distance. It's so much easier for me to type here, to an anonymous audience, than anything else. But I'm happy I act this way. As was said about Jackie: "She knows when to hold herself back while everyone else you know gives too much of themselves at one time. So when she comes out, it's a great tour-de-force."

There is a movie being filmed on my college campus right now, Tenure, starring Luke Wilson and Gretchen Mol. I met Mr. Wilson yesterday, and he really is a sweet, down-to-earth guy. He was really approachable and laid back, and it's always so exciting to meet a celebrity! I can't wait to see my school on the big screen.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What would Jackie do?